History This conference can be considered a continuation of previous meetings on Geometry and Mathematical Physics which took place in Bulgaria - Zlatograd (1995) and Varna (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009).
- "Geometry" in the title refers to modern differential geometry of real and complex manifolds with some emphasis on curves, sigma models and minimal surface theory,
- "Integrability" to either the integrability of complex structures or classical dynamical systems of particles, soliton dynamics and hydrodynamical flows presented in geometrical form, and
- "Quantization" to the transition from classical to quantum mechanics expressed in geometrical terms.
The overall aim is to bring together experts in Classical and Modern Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis, Mathematical Physics and related fields to assess recent developments in these areas and to stimulate research in related topics.
If you want to download the poster please click here.
Place The workshop will take place in a stimulating environment, which combines a virgin natural landscape with tourist comfort and the unexpected neighbourhood of an ancient historical past. All this in a splendid part of the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast in the vicinity of Varna.
Organizing Committee Ivaïlo M. Mladenov (Sofia), Gaetano Vilasi (Salerno) and Akira Yoshioka (Tokyo)
Advisory Committee M. Abreu (Lisbon), O. J. Garay (Bilbao), A.Vinogradov (Salerno) and I. Vaisman (Haifa)
Standing Committee V. Gerdjikov (Sofia), M. Gürses (Ankara), G. Naber (Philadelphia) and A. Odzijewicz (Bialystok)
Scientific Programme As previous years we plan to have a few Lecture Courses of 3--5 talks each and Plenary Talks which will be delivered by:
Plenary Talksand at least 30 minute talks by the other contributors.
Proceedings The Proceedings will be published by an internationally recognized scientific publisher.
Registration Fee There will be a flat registration fee of €440/ €540 for a double/single room accomodation. Besides the room this fee covers three meals per day, reception, excursion, refreshments, banquet and a copy of the Conference Proceedings volume. Payment in US dollars is accepted at current exchange rates. Please notice that this fee should be paid in cash upon arrival and that no personal cheques, bank drafts or travelers cheques can be accepted.
Registration Please, complete and send your Registration Form. Deadline to submit registration forms and abstracts is 15th May 2010.
Support A limited number of fellowships will be available for young researchers from Romania, Russia and other former Soviet Republics. In order to apply, please send a CV and copies of the papers (not files!) related to the Conference topic, as early as possible to the conference address in Sofia.
Accommodation In the hotel and the hotels in Sts. Constantine and Elena around the conference hall. It is assumed that 3 June and 10 June are the arrival, respectively the departure days.
Please, notice that there is not a local organizing Committee in Varna and earlier arrival will create a lot of problems. However the stay after the Conference can be arranged.
Flight Connections - Varna Airport
International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization, Institute of Biophysics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Bl. 21, 1113 Sofia, BULGARIA.
Tel: ++ 3592--979 26 37, Fax: ++ 3592--971 24 93
Ivaïlo M. Mladenov -- firstname.lastname@example.org Gaetano Vilasi -- email@example.com
Akira Yoshioka -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30th Winter School Geometry and Physics, 16 - 23 January 2010 (Srni, Czech Republic)
- Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations (SIDE - 9), 14-18 June 2010 (Varna, Bulgaria)
- Second Conference of the Euro-American Consortium for Promoting the Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences, 21-26 June 2010 (Sozopol, Bulgaria)
- XXIX Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics, 27 June - 03 July 2010 (Bialowieza, Poland)
- 10th International Workshop on Complex Structures, Integrability and Vector Fields, 13 - 17 September 2010 (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Geometry and Physics in Cracow, 21 - 25 September 2010 (Cracow, Poland)
- Second Latin Congress on Symmetries in Geometry and Physics, 13-17 December 2010 (Curitiba, Brazil)
| Conference | Previous Conferences | Ivaïlo Mladenov - Home page | Proceedings | Journal | Library | Design by M. Hadzhilazova, E-mail: email@example.com All rights reserved. Last update: July 28, 2009