If you want to download the poster please click here.
History This conference can be considered a continuation of previous meetings on Geometry and Mathematical Physics which took place in Bulgaria - Zlatograd (1995) and Varna (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020).
- "Geometry" in the title refers to modern differential geometry of real and complex manifolds with some emphasis on curves, sigma models and minimal surface theory,
- "Integrability" to either the integrability of complex structures or classical dynamical systems of particles, soliton dynamics and hydrodynamical flows presented in geometrical form, and
- "Quantization" to the transition from classical to quantum mechanics expressed in geometrical terms.
The overall aim is to bring together experts in Classical and Modern Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis, Mathematical Physics and related fields to assess recent developments in these areas and to stimulate research in related topics.
Place The Conference will take place in a stimulating environment, which combines a virgin natural landscape with tourist comfort and the unexpected neighbourhood of an ancient historical past. All this in a splendid part of the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast in the vicinity of Varna.
Organizing Committee Ivaïlo M. Mladenov (Sofia), Vladimir Pulov (Varna), Rutwig Campoamor-Stursberg (Madrid) and Akira Yoshioka (Tokyo)
Advisory Committee Valeri Frolov (Edmonton), Vladimir Kisil (Leeds), Guowu Meng (Hong Kong), John Oprea (Cleveland), Magdalena Toda (Lubbock), Abraham Ungar (North Dakota) and Alexandar Yanovski (Cape Town)
Standing Committee Vladimir Gerdjikov (Sofia), Metin Gürses (Ankara), Andrei Ludu (Daytona), Josef Mikes (Olomouc), Gregory Naber (Philadelphia), Anatol Odzijewicz (Bialystok) and Izu Vaisman (Haifa)
- Andreas Arvanitoyeorgos - TBA
- Barbara Golubowska - Mechanics of Test Bodies on Helicoid-Catenoid Deformation Family of Minimal Surfaces
- Ying-Qiu Gu - A Note on the Representation of Clifford Algebra
- Vasyl Kovalchuk - Mechanics of Incompressible Test Bodies Moving on \(\lambda\) -Spheres
- Taika Okuda - Deformation Quantization with Separation of Variables for Complex Two - Dimensional Locally Symmetric Kähler Manifold
- Ludmila Petrova - On the Integrability of Equations of Mathematical Physics
- Akifumi Sako - Homology Groups and Categorical Diagonalization
- Sergey Vernov - Integrable Modified Gravity Cosmological Models
- Akira Yoshioka - TBA
- Miloslav Znojil - TBA
Proceedings The Proceedings will be published after peer review process which is carried out by the Editors of the Proceedings Series and the Editorial Board of Journal of Geometry and Symmetry in Physics. Since the begining of 2015 all Proceedings are a part of Euclid
Registration Fee There will be a flat registration fee of €460/€560 for a double/single room accommodation. The fees for earlier registrations (with a payment before 1st March 2021) are respectively €410/€510. PhD students are entitled up to a 50% reductions of the above fees. Besides the room this fee covers three meals per day, refreshments and a copy of the Conference Proceedings volume. Payment in US dollars and Bulgarian Levs is accepted at current exchange rates. Please notice that this fee should be paid in cash upon arrival and that no credit cards, personal cheques, bank drafts or travelers cheques can be accepted.
Registration Please, complete and send your Registration Form. If you wish just to receive information about the future meetings, please register here. Deadline to submit registration forms and abstracts is 30 November 2021.
Arrival/Departure When the precise data for your travel is available, please complete the Arrival, respectively the Departure form.
Accommodation In the hotel in Sts. Constantine and Elena (hotel Koral is listed under number 26 on the map). It is assumed that 9 September and 16 September are the arrival, respectively the departure days.
Please, notice that there is not a local organizing Committee in Varna and earlier arrival will create a lot of problems. However the stay after the Conference can be arranged.
Flight Connections - Varna Airport
International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization, Institute of Mechanics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Bl. 4, 1113 Sofia, BULGARIA.
Tel: ++ 3592--979 26 37, Fax: ++ 3592--872 37 87
Ivaïlo M. Mladenov -- email@example.com Vladimir Pulov -- firstname.lastname@example.org Rutwig Campoamor-Stursberg -- email@example.com Akira Yoshioka -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Meeting on Lorentzian Geometry, 2 June - 5 June 2020 (Córdoba, Spain)
- XXXIX Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics, 28 June - 4 July 2020 (Bialowieza, Poland)
- The XIV-th International Conference on Differential Geometry and Dynamical Systems, 27-30 August 2020 (Mangalia, Romania)
- The VII-th Macedonian Mathematical Congress of the Macedonian Mathematicians, 16-20 September 2020 (Struga, North Macedonia)
| Conference | Previous Conferences | Ivaïlo Mladenov - Home page | Proceedings | Journal | Library |
Design by M. Hadzhilazova, E-mail: email@example.com All rights reserved. Last update: 2 September, 2021